Access Your Network from Anywhere with Any Device
Managing the local network in your office can be very complex and time consuming. Security, accessibility and document management are all major concerns. The task of upgrading software and equipment every few years is expensive and it’s hard work. You may ask yourself “Should I update my local network or look into cloud network computing?” That’s where Mode5 comes in.
With Mode5 Cloud you don’t have to worry about software, servers, security or storage backups.You don’t have to worry about anything.
How It Works…The Technical Stuff
Mode5 built Mode5 Cloud from the ground-up. It’s a private environment and we own all the equipment involved. Unlike many cloud network hosting solutions, nothing is rented and no information is stored overseas.
Our virtual environment consists of physical and virtual servers, SANS and routers securely located in the Mode5 Data Center in Northern Virginia. When you decide to migrate to Mode5 Cloud we’ll migrate your applications and data into an easy-to-use and customizable web portal called a WebDesk that can be accessed anywhere with any device.
Five Benefits of Using Mode5 Cloud:
1. Simplicity: With Mode5 Cloud, you will never have to purchase a server again or deal with an IT vendor that does not meet your expectations.
2. Speed: With Mode5 Cloud, most applications run extremely fast. This means you can often use your existing machines to work faster without the need for costly hardware upgrades.
3. Security: Mode5 Cloud is tremendously safe and provides top-notch security for your cloud network. Our SAS 70 Type II data center is secured and manned 24/7/365 in Northern Virginia (not overseas). There is no need to worry about backing up or encrypting your data, because it is always secured in our cloud.
4. Reliability: Mode5 Cloud has an amazing level of 99.95% guaranteed uptime.
5. Availability: Mode5’s WebDesk is available on almost any device, from any location, at any time. With Mode5, your applications are accessible via our WebDesk so you can log in to your cloud network from home, a client’s location and even the coffee shop.
Like Mode5 Cloud’s cloud network computing?