Mode5 was recently named as one of the 2023 Best Places to Work in Virginia. The annual list was created by Virginia Business Magazine and Best Companies Group. The Best Places to Work in Virginia list is made up of 100 companies.
This statewide survey and awards program is designed to identify, recognize and honor the best places of employment in Virginia, benefiting the state’s economy, workforce and businesses. Companies from across the state entered the two-part process to determine the Best Places to Work in Virginia. The first part consisted of evaluating each nominated company’s workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems and demographics, which equaled 25 percent of the total evaluation. The second part consisted of an employee survey to measure the employee experience, which equaled the remaining 75 percent.
Mode5 is a continuous improvement company, and our vision is to remarkably improve the lives of our clients, staff and community by being a world-class technology services firm in the Mid-Atlantic. These words ring true internally as well as externally.Mode5 not only takes pride in our steady flow of positive reviews on Google and from customer feedback, but also from our employees.Mode5 actively seeks feedback from employees through multiple avenues such as stay interviews and weekly one-on-ones for every employee to gain insight on areas of improvement and implements changes whenever possible. In 2022, Mode5 started a creative program called “Free Fridays.” Full-time employees receive every other Friday off with no changes in their compensation or benefit package. Mode5’s “Free Friday” program has allowed employees to better manage their personal lives while remaining energized and motivated in their professional lives. Mode5 offers a variety of benefits such as seventy percent towards employee’s health care premiums, IRA match, and supports continual professional development. Mode5 is committed to continually improving the employee experience year after year.
For over 20 years, Mode5 has developed a world-class way of delivering technologies and services backed by a great team of talented professionals. That is why Mode5 was listed as the 29th best managed services provider in the world, according to a global survey, for the second year in a row. And now, one of the 2023 Best Places to Work in Virginia.